Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Chemis's most devious plan!

Like The Glue said, we're back on the road, so I hope you come back to reading our random posts about the guys!.

Well, my first post in 2011 will be about.... CHESTER. I know I surprised you. In 2009 I made a post here showing you guys a manip I did of me and Chester together (didn't look real at all, but I used to love it).

Titled: "Even if you're not with me I'm with you"

And that was how I used to make my dream come true to be anywhere near Chester. After 10 years of being a faithful fan of Chester and Linkin Park, meeting them was like the biggest dream I had... but that was it, a dream... and I kinda felt it would never come true, it was kinda impossible. But you know what? I never gave up and... IT HAPPENED!.

The moment I was saying "HI" to Chester.

Everytime someone tells me now something is impossible, I sit and tell them "I met Chester Bennington, NOTHING is impossible". I never imagined shaking his hand or actually speaking face to face with him, and I did. That picture means the world to me, 'cause in that exact moment he finally knew who I was, he was looking at ME for the first time and I was looking at HIM face to face for the first time after 10 years of waiting. And in the end... I don't need a manip anymore to have a picture with Chester, my dream came true.


THE CHEMIST

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you that finally you get to meet Chester. it's just amazing feeling, i know! you make me believe that i will meet Mike one day! i really am hoping to see him soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you will some day :) nothing's impossible, trust me ^^

    ReplyDelete