Friday, March 18, 2011

The Messenger // F1

Yeah, see the title up there^

The Glue today here wants to talk about The Messenger. How can all of you not love that song? I love it, but I can't seem to get myself listening to it, why?

Because I will end up crying. ;__; 

listen to your heartthose angel facesthey'll sing to youthey'll be your guideback home where life leaves us blindlove keeps us kindit keeps us kind !
that line is always keeping me in tears. The boys are amazing. I love them so much. skadjlksdaskdad (<~note: it's spazzing moment. lol)

anws, aside from that. You know the other day, me and The Chemist was tweeting about something. I was so happy that...



The Chemist got to meet the REAL CHEMIST A.K.A CHESTER, HIMSELF. 


LOL. my heart cried for her. So happy!

and when I saw her updates saying that she showed my design tattoo for The Chemist to CHESTER, I CRIED. OMFG. I SQUEALED. Of course, Chester didn't say anything, BUT to have CHESTER SAW THAT.... omfg (although I wished Chester would ask who is the artist and The Chemist would reply, "ooh a certain artist from Singapore." IM DREAMING)

It'd made my day. Very much so. I am so happy!



AND.. THE BEST PART YET TO COME. that same day.. i got to know..

i miss you guys! yaaaayyyy! cant wait!

LINKIN PARK IS COMING BACK TO SINGAPORE!

OMGOMGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMG *SQUEALS*

yes, I am happy for it. I can't wait. seriously. omfg, and it's F1 night...


AND IT'S 2 DAYS AFTER MY BIRTHDAY, OMFGFYEAH.



shet, I'm totally fangirling. xD

So, i'm gonna go and focus on my work now. LOL.

THE GLUE

2 comments: