Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I just DIED!

I just can't find the right words to explain my reaction to these pictures... I mean, not only I almost had a heart failure, but my breathing was unsteady and my eyes literally popped out of my face. Seriously, when did Chester get this HOT?. I've been a fan for 8 years, and I've always seen him cute and sexy, etc etc... but I never saw him THIS hot!!! haha.

The infamous crispy cream is totally gone now, he has a shaped belly now and gorgeous hip bones *dies* and the pooooose, he's getting nakeeeed!!! hahahaha I've seen billions and billions of pictures of him shirtless, but never of him actually taking his shirt off hohoho.

I know, I'm sounding like a perverted silly little fan but whoever that says she didn't find these pictures incredibly HOT is freaking LYING!!

THE CHEMIST

No comments:

Post a Comment