Friday, January 2, 2009

That's what happens when you're bored

This is a temporal tattoo I made on myself one day I was extremely bored at school. And that reminds me of a time, back in late 2001, when I was with my friends studying for our Chemistry exam (yeah, and I swear it had nothing to do with The Chemist) and I was so bored 'cause I didn't know ANYTHING, I started drawing things on... myself (like I always do) and since I only had blue, black and red pens I decided to draw on my wrists Chester's flames, and believe me... they looked awesome.

But I kept studying and forgot about the flames until the next day. I spent the night at my cousin's house where we were studying, and I had a long sleeved sweater, so I didn't see the flames until our lunch break that the weather was hot again. I rolled up my sleeves (right in the middle of the school) and saw the huuuge flames I had on my wrists. My friends laughed like crazy at my obsession and I ran to the nearest bathroom to wash them away. It took me like 30 mins to get rid of them. Too bad I didn't have a camera back then 'cause I swear they looked cool hehe.

And that's it, that's my random post of the day (it's 6 am and I haven't slept) sorry if it not makes sense... ok, most of my entries won't ever make sense hehe.

THE CHEMIST

No comments:

Post a Comment