Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Kind of scary


"Yes Chester, you should be pissed off"

The scariest things are happenning for LP fans. There are two fansites already shut down because of Warner and a fan has been sued and might go to jail for TWO years. What the heck? I've been a fan for almost as long as the band has been signed to Warner and never in those years I saw something like that. Firstly, all the YouTube crap pissed me off, 'cause Warner are a bunch of greedy bastards, but suing fans is just TOO much. Now I'm even scared for being sued for something I didn't even know I was doing wrong. No no no no, that's simply NOT right. Gah I'm pissed off right now and I seriously wonder what the band thinks of all this.


"Look how sad you've made my boy"

THE CHEMIST

No comments:

Post a Comment