Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Chemist is in da' house!!


Hello there, guys. Like The Glue said, this ir our brand new R A N D O M blog dedicated to our biggest idols Mike Shinoda and Chester Bennington. Here I am... The Chemist, and I'll be the one that'll bring you all the little things about Chester.

The idea came into a dream... no, I'm just kidding. I was visiting The Glue's random blog and saw all her posts dedicated to Mike and thought I needed a place to ramble about Chester, so I thought, why not start one together? so I told her and here we are.

We both have fansites dedicated to Linkin Park, but they're more like... serious, you know? and sometimes fans, specially girl fans wants to fangirl over their idols, right? and we can't do it there, so we'll do it here. We're going to be as silly as we'd want to and hope you like it hehe.

And I think there's nothing else to say more than... I LOVE CHESTER!!!!!

Have fun, guys!.

THE CHEMIST

No comments:

Post a Comment